You know the value of encore connections: You’ve been inspired by an Encore Network webinar . . . been motivated by a great idea from another Network leader . . . leveraged Encore.org communications to promote your event or your book . . . bonded with colleagues at an Encore conference.
Now it’s time to join the Network, and ally with nearly 60 organizations and encore leaders to:
- Show your leadership. Get in on the ground floor as we build the encore movement.
- Connect with inspiring leaders in your community and around the world.
- Raise your visibility to Network members and the wider world.
- Build on best practices. Tap the Network for information, ideas and resources.
- Learn from encore leaders through members’ webinars, special interest groups and one-to-one conversation.
Read what members are saying about the Network’s benefits:
Melanie Collins, program manager, Encore Career Network, OH “The Encore Network has been a huge asset for us. Betsy and the Encore.org team have a wealth of knowledge and connections that contribute to our success. It’s great to hear what others are doing, share best practices and see how our program fits into the Encore movement. I strongly recommend others joining.”
Sara Zeff Geber, Founder, Your Life Encore, CA “I was delighted to join The Encore Network because Encore’s work supports the work that I do and vice versa. I have been a BIG fan of Encore for many years and I couldn’t be more excited about what they are doing today.”
Contact: Encore Network lead Betsy Werley, email@example.com
Published: July 12