- This event has passed.
ICT Presents: Work Interventions Network (WIN) Series
October 18, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDTFree
WIN this FallSeven sessions, Monday and Thursdays, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM, starting Oct 18, 2021 (Oct 18-Nov 8)
Increase your sense of possibility by improving how you feel while looking for a job, so you are more motivated to act.
Are you un- or underemployed and feel alone with self-blame and shame? Well, you are not alone and there is a remedy. ICT is offering a unique 7-session series to increase your sense of possibility and regain personal agency and well-being. This is not job search strategies, tips, hacks, and tools to find a job. There are plenty of resources for that. This is different because it deals with improving how you feel while looking for a job, so you are more motivated to act.
Some of the topics covered are so you:
- Understand the importance of connection
- Gain a better understanding of the macro-level influences on the job market
- Learn about the importance of self-care in stress management
- Increase your self-awareness and hopes for your career
- Learn about the process of career development
- And so you have a place to share stories of resilience to manage and overcome current difficulties