Network members, make an easy-to-keep New Year’s resolution — add value to your membership by connecting with other leaders and signing up for our webinars. Here’s how:
- Join the Encore.org LinkedIn group.
- Join the Network Facebook group, with almost 200 participants and content you won’t find anywhere else. Post a question, share news and see what others are up to.
- Use the Network member directory: Go to the member-only page and search by individual name, organization name, or location.
- Expand your Network connections with a “coffee chat.” Your fellow members are creative, can-do leaders just like you. Start new conversations with our member-only “coffee chat,” a one-to-one, half-hour call. Check out our member lists (organizations and leaders) and sign up on the member-only page.
- Look for Encore Roundtables in 2020. In February, we’ll launch this cousin to a book group, a one-hour session with a leader facilitating a discussion of a thought-provoking article or book. Thanks to Joe Casey (Retirement Wisdom), Helen Dennis (Renewment) and Ruth Wooden for bringing this idea to life. Details to come in January.
- Webinar coming soon on messages that work: Our February webinar will showcase Changing the Narrative, the Colorado program that’s transforming views on aging in the workplace and communities. Janine Vanderburg, Changing the Narrative Colorado lead, Reframing Aging trainer and Encore Network leader, is our presenter. Date coming in January.
More connections, more learning, more impact from your Network membership – we look forward to delivering all of that in the year ahead.
Published: December 17, 2019