A comprehensive, nuts-and-bolts guide to making a difference and a living in the second half of life.
Written by Encore.org Vice President, Marci Alboher, a former workplace blogger and columnist for the New York Times, The Encore Career Handbook has become the trusted source for encore seekers, coaches and others working with people who are navigating their way through the encore stage of life.
Use the book in your programs and activities with these tools:
- Community Toolkit to introduce the encore idea to community members
- Transition Guide to bring people together to help each other transition into an encore career
- Reading Group to inspire lively discussion
- Exercises to help individuals start reflecting on encore goals
- Alumni or Alumni Professionals who are hosting events for colleges or universities