Not enough hours in the day for all those virus-related emails? Our compact list puts the most valuable information in your hands.
- Count your losses and tell your story: In Boston, Cincinnati and Los Angeles, nonprofits are using a new online tool to record their lost revenues and volunteer hours. The COVID19 Assessment and Response (CARES) tool, developed by Inspiring Service, also lets nonprofits provide information on how COVID19 has affected their programs and events, bringing the numbers to life. Kudos to social entrepreneur Craig Young and his team for this powerful resource. Want to bring CARES to your community? Contact Craig here.
- Community foundations offering COVID19 relief funds: More than 325 community foundations have created COVID19 relief funds. See what’s available for your program on this list from the Community Foundation Public Awareness Initiative.
- Encore Boston Network offers a COVID19 resource page that covers how to help others, reduce your own stress, and keep ageism out of the current crisis.
- Fundraising: This Association of Fundraising Professionals list offers tools for donor engagement, communications and stewardship, digital events and fundraising from home.
- Comprehensive resources for nonprofits: This National Council of Nonprofits page provides a treasure trove of resources nonprofits can use to prepare for and deal with the crisis.
- List of free resources from Encore.org: We’re regularly updating our curated list of free resources and events.
Published: April 23, 2020